We strive to provide you with a fast and good service.
How to do as a...
If you, as a consumer, want to advertise because you experience faults and shortcomings with a product from Ravendo, you must contact the dealer from whom you purchased the product. It will then be the dealer who handles the complaint in cooperation with us.
We only accept complaints from dealers.
The complaint must be made via our complaint form, so that we ensure a streamlined, efficient and fast processing time.
For a complaint to be justified, the following points must be met:
- Complaints must be made via the complaint form, which you can find here.
- The reason for the complaint must be described as fully as possible to facilitate processing.
- Photo documentation of the reason for the complaint must be attached.
- A copy of the invoice must be attached.
- Complaints must be made no later than 14 days after the buyer has become aware of the situation.
- The complaint form must be completed, saved and sent by email to email@example.com, mrk. "Complaint"
A response to the complaint can be expected within 5-7 days.
We endeavor to process and conclude your complaint case as quickly as possible. Therefore, we require both a detailed description of the reason for the complaint, photo documentation and a copy of the invoice sent. The complaint is assessed based on our warranty regulations.
All products should be checked upon receipt for possible damages. Visible transport damage must be noted immediately on the accompanying consignment note, after which the dealer is contacted.
If it is assessed that the product must be returned for repair, exchange or evaluation, this will be agreed individually. Return of complaint goods may only be made after prior agreement with Ravendo. Costs in connection with returns that are not agreed in advance will not be covered by Ravendo.
The complaints process
is easy, simple and fast